Credit Card Policy Psychic Readings by Melody currently accepts cash and credit cards (Master Card and Visa), for telephone readings. Cash ONLY accepted for in-person readings, checks are not accepted. Appointments for all readings must be scheduled in advance. Your card will not be charged unless you cancel in less than 24 hours of the appointment or if you don't show up for your appointment. If you do cancel in less than 24 hours and your card is charged, you will have a standing credit for another reading. If you don't cancel or show up for the second reading, you will forfeit the credit.
Privacy and Return Policy The reading that you are given is personal and private and is only for you. Your reading is not discussed with anyone. No information such as email addresses etc. are released or sold to anyone whatsoever. Refunds are not given once the reading has been completed. It takes effort, concentration and time on Melody’s part to do a reading. Credit card refunds, cash refunds, or money order refunds will not be issued on a completed reading.
Disclaimer, Release and Confidentiality Agreement By offering psychic readings to the public Melody understands that people will seek her services because they believe in her abilities as she believes in them. Melody realizes that there are some people who are in need of professional help from a medical doctor or from a psychiatrist or psychologist. Melody is not a medical doctor. The psychic readings provided by Melody should not be used as a substitute for seeking professional care for the diagnosis and treatment of any medical and/or psychiatric disorder. The risks associated with improper diagnosis or treatment can only be minimized by consultations with medical and mental health professionals. Do not use the impressions given to you during Melody’s reading to replace any advice that has been given to you by a professional person, doctor, therapist or member of any professional medical field. Anyone who is obtaining professional help should continue to do so. As with any information that you may receive, the final decision you make must ultimately come from you.
Melody of MelodyBard.com disclaims all liability in regards to the advice given to her clientele.
By requesting and then purchasing a reading you agree that you:
1) have voluntarily decided to participate in this reading;
2) are 18 years of age;
3) have requested a reading from Melody of your own free will;
4) understand this reading isn't a substitute for any type of medical, psychological or professional therapy or treatment;
5) understand and agree that it is your own responsibility to decide whether or not you require professional counseling or medical treatment and should you require such services to seek them on your own as needed;
6) understand the reading is for entertainment purposes only;
7) are voluntarily participating in the reading and are accepting complete responsibility for your own medical, mental, emotional, psychological, spiritual and bodily well-being;
8) on behalf of yourself, your assigns, heirs, executors, guardians and other legal representatives, release, discharge, waive and forever relinquish Melody, including her agents, employees, officers, directors, employers, and any other person associated with Melody, from any an all known or unknown claims resulting from, arising out of or in any way connected with information you may or may not receive during your voluntary participation in a reading with Melody and agree that under no circumstances will you, or any person associated with you as a result of your reading attempt to present any claims against, prosecute, sue, seek to attach to the property of Melody, and you waive all claims, demands and actions that you, anyone associated with you or any other participant in the reading currently or hereafter may have for any injuries you may suffer or believe to suffer because of or during your participation or involvement in a reading resulting from any actions, statements, answers to questions or omissions made by Melody or any person associated with Melody
9) understand and agree that in the event any claim for damages shall be brought or prosecuted against Melody or any person associated with Melody as a result of your actions, omissions, or other act, that you and/or your estate shall indemnify and hold harmless Melody and all persons associated with Melody from any and all claims, actions or damages made by you or anyone associated with you including the cost and expense associated with defending such actions or claims;
10) understand that all information provided to you during your reading is considered confidential and shall not be disclosed.